assalamualaikum...

here my site, my own way to present myself as i won't bother anyone
this is how i'm expressing myself by writing here, because most of the time I'm enjoying blogging

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Personality test: 4Fs - "flirtatious, fearless, factual or friendly"

http://survley.com/result/are-you-flirtatious-fearless-factual-or-friendly.html

my result is : THE FACTUAL..

"You are highly intelligent, especially in areas that deal with concrete knowledge and facts."
oh well,that's why my path is medicine. lol

"You are amazingly analytical. You can make sense of chaos without involving your emotions"
actually I want and try to be professional, as long dealing with my work, I can be so professional and perfectionist.

" If anything, you tend to be overly logical."
hurmmm~

"It's sometimes hard for you to come to a decision, because you're too busy weighing all the options"
ohh, i know this is my big concerns. As my friend always get angry with me when the time to make a decision, so nowadays, i trying to make it easy by weighing it in tables as to differentiate the pro and cons of the decision I will make. haha

"People turn to you in times of trouble. They know that they can trust you to give good, well thought out advice"
maybe true, but actually i'm not the type of person to get involve with other's problem, unless they come to me to get the advice. I will try my best to give the good one, but I dun care if they want to follow it or not. It's up to them

No comments: