assalamualaikum...

here my site, my own way to present myself as i won't bother anyone
this is how i'm expressing myself by writing here, because most of the time I'm enjoying blogging

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Personality test: How do you live you life?

http://survley.com/result/how-do-you-live-your-life.html

You Live Your Life : Silently

"You seem to be straight forward, but you keep a lot inside"
so true, as it's the best way to live my life right now. dun let it show, dun let them know what inside my heart. if anything go wrong, i prefer to tell them straightforward rather that back-talking.

"You are always tactful and diplomatic. You let people down gently"
because i dun want to hurt others as i dun want other hurting me. easy right?

"You prefer a variety of friends and tend to change friend quickly"
omo omo, so true, because having the same friend all the time, it's make me suffocate. I like variation, not to keep the routine and it make me easily give up and boring. fuhh~
I dun like to keep meeting the same person 24hour, so i dun know how I can adapt with this situation when I getting married one day, facing my husband's face all the time. lol.. (but I'm the type of loyal girl ok)

"You tend to dream big, but you worry that your dreams aren't attainable"
yeah, if Ilist out all my dreams, people will be shocked as I really have many big dreams that i dun know myself if i can achieve it or not.




No comments: