assalamualaikum...

here my site, my own way to present myself as i won't bother anyone
this is how i'm expressing myself by writing here, because most of the time I'm enjoying blogging

Saturday, May 17, 2014

Get to know myself : intro

First of all..
I wanna use this blog for me to know better about myself

ni kira main ala ala selebriti gitu walaupun xpernah ada niat nak jadi artis ke selebriti ke ape.hihi

it looks like there's some questionnaire and interviewer..  hehe
i need to answer the question to know better about myself

OK, S.T.A.R.T~

Q: Can you briefly introduce yourself?
Me: Assalamualaikum, first of all, my name is Nuramalina Yahaya. I am Malaysian,  live in Taman Melati, Kuala Lumpur. Now, I'm studying medicine in Faculty of Medicine Alexandria University,Egypt in fourth year.

Q: How about your educational background?
Me: haha, cliche question. my kindergarten at Tadika ABIM Bukit Tunku, KL..  then, my primary school is SERI Al-Huda, Gombak..  my middle school at Maahad Tahfiz Sains,Tanah Merah Kelantan. kira setakat ni lulusan SPM jelah, sebab tengah progression nak habiskan degree in medical field lagi dua tahun lagi.dua tahun..hua~

Q: your family?
Me: saya anak kelima dari 9 adikberadik, kakak sulung dlm family.. emak dan abah dua2 dah bersara..  yeah..
ada 3 adik perempuan dan sorang adik laki,  4 orang abg dah berkahwin, so obviously sekarang saya ada 4 kakak ipar juga dan 6 anak buah,  tengah tunggu timing nak masuk 7..  it's just i really love my big family..
dan actually adik perempuan saya ada sorang yg meninggal masa kecil..

Q: anything else you want to say about yourself?
Me: just when people meet me in the first time, i always get bad impression from them. just relax,  take a breath and we sit together for longer period and then you will know me better that i'm not that bad as you think of me at the first place. bahasa mudahnya, i dun care if people wanna have bad impression of me, but bila lama duduk bersama, percayalah saya sebenarnya sangat okey dengan org yg betul2 rapat dengan saya, lain 360 darjah.  ha,amek kau..hahaha

Q: what do you mean by 'bad   impression'?
Me: it's like they will think i'm the type yg sombong, garang, dan sangat ignorant..  tapi itu sebenarnya sy hanya jadi pendiam dan awkward dengan stranger atau org yg xberapa kenal. tapi bila dah jadi kawan, always together, they will get to know my true self, gila2, banyak cakap, bising dan comel.  eh   :p



okey, i think thats enough for the intro..hihi
hopelfully this game will be more interesting next time
as when i grow older and review back this game, it will give the good memory about how i am back then..

keep smiling and enjoy the way you are, or in other word say alhamdulillah for everything you have and don't :)

k, bye

No comments: