assalamualaikum...

here my site, my own way to present myself as i won't bother anyone
this is how i'm expressing myself by writing here, because most of the time I'm enjoying blogging

Thursday, May 22, 2014

Personality test: Are you sunrise or sunset?

http://survley.com/result/are-you-sunrise-or-sunset.html

I am SUNSET..

" You are friendly, outgoing and easily distracted"
I am really friendly, talkative with my old friends, I mean with my bestie during middle school, as they know better about me, and I'm very comfortable to be myself as I'm with them. No judging, no hypocrite life.
Easily distracted, I think most of people like this right.

"It takes you a while to get going during the day. What you lack in productivity you may up for in imagination."
Because I'm indoor and homey person. Staying at home is better and peaceful. no sunlight and hotness that make me really uncomfortable, as I can say I'm a winter girl and my friend calling me 'puteri lilin'. lol

"You are very creative."
hurmm... I'm creative in modifying something already made. As to make a new thing, I'm actually not that creative, but to change it and make it better I can be so creative. hahaha

" You are natural rebel, and you don't like following anyone else's rules."
Natural rebel? yes, I agree this so much because during my middle school, I'm a group of girl of great troublemaker. As for now, if i think that rules is nonsense, I will never ever follow it unless the rules come from Allah, from my religion. but human's rules is not applicable for me to follow it if I dun like it.

"You are successful on your own terms. Many find you to be an inspiration"
maybe for my junior. but I think that's many better person to be inspired rather than me. kihkih :p



You Are

Sunset

You are friendly, outgoing, and easily distracted. It takes you a while to get going during the day. What you lack in productivity you may up for in imagination. You are very creative. You are a natural rebel, and you don't like following anyone else's rules. You are successful on your own terms. Many find you to be an inspiration.

No comments: